Great for all types of animals
Small size: 4.75“ Diameter, holding 2.875 cups of Food
- COPRICE M PELLETS 20KG (48) (HCM20)
- Lorchwise Pet Dog Snuffle Mat, Training Dog Feeding Mat Pet Sniffing Pad Nose Work Activity Blanket Feeding Mat for Dog Release Stress
- Pet Electric Nail Polisher Dog Nail Clipper Cat Nail Clipper Teddy Nail Clipper Pet Supplies White
- S NACOCO Dog Costume Suit and Tie Plaid Leopard Print Clothes for Wedding Party Puppy and Cat (Leopard Print, S)
- Waggers Soft and Moist Grain Free Salmon Recipe Dog Treats, 16-Ounce by Waggers
- Collection Kids Numbers Design, Pet Friendly, NonSlip Doormat with Rubber Backing
- Addiction Fig'Licious Venison Feast Grain Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 2 Lb.
- Brown SFamyFirst Portable Pet Playpen Popup WaterResistant Pet Cage Dog Puppy Foldable Tent Exercise Kennel Washable Cage for Dogs Cats Brown S
- Dog Chew Toys, Dog Toothbrush Stick Cleaning Toy Silicone Brushing Oral Dental Care Teeth FDA Certification Puppy Dental Care Toothpaste Accessory,bluee,L
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association. The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
The Idaho Grain Producers Association (IGPA) is the key policy advocacy organization working on behalf of Idaho’s grain industry with local, state, and federal leaders. View recent news, updates, our senator and congressmen news releases, and sources for agricultural news.
M YIZHEN Pet Bed, Pure color Luxury Pet Dog Bed, Small Dog Washable Medium Dog Indoor Four Seasons Universal Pet Cat Mat
Sign up to be a member of IGPA! Your membership has many benefits including representation at the Statehouse with the Idaho State Legislature; access to our monthly newsletter and weekly updates during the legislative session; membership in two national groups, the National Barley Growers Association and the National Association of Wheat Growers; and more.
Idaho Grain Producers Association Magazine
The Idaho Grain Magazine is a quarterly magazine produced by the Idaho Grain Producers Association.
The magazine is designed to inform Idaho’s grain producers on Federal and State Policy, Transportation, Conservation, Trade, Research, Markets, Variety Performance and industry news.
I have had the opportunity to spend much of the past three months traveling around Idaho, spending time with grain growers from Bonners Ferry to Teton.
I love this beautiful state that we live in and consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to live and work here representing Idaho’s grain producers.
Recent Pictures on Instagram
Become a Member
Sign Up For These Great Membership Benefits:
- $15 dollars of every membership is returned to the county grower organization.
- Membership in two of the most effective lobbying groups in Washington, DC – National Association of Wheat Growers (NAWG) and National Barley Growers Association (NBGA).
- A yearly subscription to the Idaho Grain Producers Association’s monthly newsletter throughout the year and state legislative updates during the Idaho legislative session. Please indicate on membership form if you wish to receive the newsletter by email or postal mail.
- Representation in the Idaho State Legislature and Congress in Washington, DC.
- Receive the current membership directory containing contact information of your county IGPA representatives, government officials, member resolutions & policy priorities, and IGPA Executive Officers.
Idaho District Mapping
View our interactive district map. Click on the district to see County Officers and contact information.